Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove/Delete Quant in WM

iamhe7806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have two Outbound deliveries where even after Goods Issue the quant still remained in 916 Storage type. I don't know why May be system lock or something caused that. Now I want to remove those quants. One way I can do is that to transfer it to 999 Storage type and thereater executing LI21 ( stock write off) but that will show a loss in the inventory value.

Is there any other way? Some program which can clear up/delete irrelevant quants?

Thanks in advance

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You won't be able to do it without accounting impact, unless you delete the table entry (LQUA).

Have you tried to cancel goods issue? Maybe it won't create WM stock.

Regards,

André Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Changing Quant Data

To change data for a single quant:

1. Choose Logistics Logistics Execution Internal Whse Processes Bins and Stock

Display Single Displays Quant from the SAP menu.

2. Enter the warehouse number, the storage type and the bin coordinate of the quant you want

to change and choose ENTER.

3. To access the quant, choose Stock.

If there is more than one quant in the storage bin, a list of quants appears.

4. To change a quant in the list, position the cursor on the quant you want to display and

choose Change Quant.

5. Make changes to the quant on the detail screen. Data that cannot be changed is not

accessible.

6. Save the changes to the data base.

regards

muthuraman.d

iamhe7806
Participant
0 Kudos

In a nutshell you want me to access LS22. It doesn't give me any result.

By the way, tell me one thing-

In LS22 when you entered into the quant detail screen, there is an option called ' Delete' from the menu.

But that always remain in Grey mode.

tell me, in which condition this option is in active mode?

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls tell me how to flag off SAP System DATA towards Plant / Sloc u2013 wherein No SAP Transactions have taken Place u2013 but Some Quantities / Value is available for that plant/ sloc in SAP system.

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Gurus,

> We have two Outbound deliveries where even after Goods Issue the quant still remained in 916 Storage type. I don't know why May be system lock or something caused that. Now I want to remove those quants. One way I can do is that to transfer it to 999 Storage type and thereater executing LI21 ( stock write off) but that will show a loss in the inventory value.

>

> Is there any other way? Some program which can clear up/delete irrelevant quants?

>

> Thanks in advance

>

> Amit

If the quant is still in 916 storage type, there will be inconsistencies between IM and WM. Please ensure that there are no negative stocks in any other storage type. To check for inconsistencies, use LX23.

You can clear differences using the same Tcode, but the system assumes WM is correct. So in IM, the stocks will get increased by this method. Check SAP note 535043.

You can then perform a physical inventory in WM to reduce the stock. There will be two opposite entries.

Regards,

Aroop