cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to Webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying with a scenorio of RFC -> XI -> Web services(http://webservices.imacination.com/distance/Distance.jws?wsdl).

Adaptor used : SOAP Receiver

when we try to execute RFC ,we are getting the following error: http://webservices.imacination.com/distance/Distance.jws?wsdl

- Error: 2006-06-15 16:10:58 IST: Message processed for interface Z_GET_DISTANCE_FROM_WEB_A: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapter:ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION:soap fault: No such operation 'MT_GET_DISTANCE_1' caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapter:ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION:soap fault: No such operation 'MT_GET_DISTANCE_1'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what did you give in your soap operation ?

Please follow thru the next part of the weblog also to get a complete idea abt the same.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2 here is the link ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sabarish,

Infact your weblog was the initiator for this scenoria development. Thanks for it .We have gone through it completely.

We have corrected the issues as per your weblog and finally got struck with this error.

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sabaris,

pl let me know your mail id , so that i can send you the screen shots of SOAP cofiguration.

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey vardharajan,

if you go through the Weblog correctly it talks about there is some thing wrong with the WSDL , hence you have to make some changes accordingly.

Please check the first line.

Vara

[PLEASE REWARD FOR POSTING]

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Chk the configuration in /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2 of the SOAP adapter. Have you mentioned exactly as what is in the screenshot ? (In the mail you sent i didnt find it as needed, you missed out the SOAP action there)

2. >> 4. For the response structure of the SOAP i created a XSD and imported it as a external definition.

in /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

make sure that step too is done.

I have explained why such changes had to be done in the weblog itself.

If you do face further problems do get back.

ShaBZ

Message was edited by: Shabarish Vijayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

vardharajan,

Did u find any success ? i did this successfully a long time back if need i can send u screen shots?

Lets know if u r successful please close the thread

Vara

[PLEASE REWARD FOR POSTING]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We did a mistake in Integration repository. While creating message type We used the name GetDistanceRequest insted of GetDistance. We corrected it. now it is working fine.

Thanks to all.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nice to know things are working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sabarish,

From your web log part 1:

"At my first try i used the messages getDistanceRequest and getDistanceResponse in my mapping but later found out that it wasnt the message structure that the webservice expected"

How did you come to know about this ? Did you check this anywhere separately?

Rgds

Arvind

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when i sent the SOAP request via XML spy and got the response back, i found both the req. and res. structures were different.

Answers (0)