cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date in Invoice document due to Time difference

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a scenario in our company where the Billing date has to be changed as per the local time.

Our office is located in India and the main branch is at US, hence there is a time gap between India and US.

If the India team creates the invoice on 1st of April (morning time), the time populated in the Billing document is of 31st March US time, because the SAP server is located in US.

Can any help me to populate the India time in the billing document.

Regards,

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

We changed the timezone of the User ID's. Now the date is picked based on the particualt time zone.

Thank you all

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

But we are not using the data tranfer routine 011. we are using a customized routine 901.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I mentioned routine 011 just to give an example on how is possible to affect the billing date by copy routine.

If you want to set billing date = local date of user, then you should update your own routine with statement

VBRK-FKDAT = SY-DATLO

Best regards,

Ivano.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadish,

in data tranfer routine 011 sets:

VBRK-FKDAT = SY-DATUM.

It makes billing date = acutal date of server time.

You could create a routine setting

VBRK-FKDAT = SY-DATLO.

to make billing date = acutal date of user.

Best regards,

Ivano.

0 Kudos

Thank you,

This will resolve only for India plant. But now the issue is with India, Australia and China sites.

Can you tell me, how can i do for different locations and difference time zones.

All the invoices are created based on a batch job.

Regards,

Jagadish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you..

But the problem is the Invoices are created in the batch job. There are not manual Invoice creation.

Is there any userexit so that i can restrict only for India sales organisation.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The batch job is still run under a user id. Make sure the user id for the batch job has this setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the time zone in the user profile for the user id that runs the billing job (SU03). If you set this to India time it should recongnize the time difference and set the billing date correctly.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

In standard SAP there is no solution available readily for this requirement.

You can go for development on this, please take the help of ABAP and discuss with them.

REgards

Suresh.