Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry / Quotation Problem

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am trying to run a test scenario for Make to order sale's. I have created a INQUIRY > QUOTATION > and ORDER.

Now since my PP consultant is not thre, so i am just trying to put some dummy stock -using MIGO against my sales order

using 561-E,

BUt System is not allowing me, "Account assingment is not carring out because of different origin"

< So now if i give my inquiry number here, system is accepting stock against my inquiry and also i am now able to do the delivery. >

Well,, as i understood i have made some mistake in configuration. In my Inquiry the Requirement type is Coming as KEK (Make to order configurable for my material) . Can some one guide me as how i resolve this problem.

I am facing the same issue , if i start my scenario through Quotation > then ORder.

Plz guide as , how i can stop the system from raising the requirement , for my Inquiry and Quotation

I am using the Item category TAC (0002 is my item category group in my Material Master and strategy is 25)

Thanks IN Advance

Edited by: Rishi on Mar 11, 2010 4:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx,

i missed the rule , so now i have assinged the rule and my requirement is not raising against my Inquiry and quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

As per my Knowledge Requirement type and Availability is not applicable for "Inquiry "

your using configurable material type which is not suppose to be at inquiry level.

Regards,

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

check you schedule line , u should not pass any requirements from quotation or inquiry to production.

Then further problems will be mitigated.

In Requiremnt class ,account assignment for individual order happens in case of MTO.

the account assignment module always checks the original document and therfore it will not allow to allocate stocks to sales order if u start from quotation.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Requirement type triggered through strategy group ,kindly check the below path from there req type is triggering

Production

Material Requirements Planning

Master Data

Independent Requirements Parameters

P lanning Strategy

Define Strategy

2. CHeck in the below path for the item category and mrp type

Sales and Distribution

Basic Functions

Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements

Transfer of Requirements

Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction