cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not blocked for delivery in ERP despite it being blocked in SAP GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GTS Gurus

I have configured the SPL check in the SAP GTS system. So when I save the order in R3, it shows the pop up for the GTS with the message that GTS checked/Blocked. I can also see this order among the blocked documents in SAP GTS.However the order does not get blocked in ERP and I am able to create delivery for it despite it being still blocked in SAP GTS.

The RFC connection between ERP & GTS and vice versa is working fine (SM59).Can you please suggest the following:

1) Which field in my ERP sales order will tell me that this is blocked due to the failed GTS check & I will not be able to create the delivery.

2) What settings I need to do in the GTS system( other than SM59 ) for the sales order block information ( GTS check being failed) to be passed to the ERP system. Does this require an implementation of a note. If yes, can you please let me know the note no ?

Cheers !!!

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Yes, note no. 579357 needs to be applied to the ERP feeder system. It is indeed difficult to find in OSS. In fact, GTS development once pointed it out to me so I never had to search for it myself.

Note no. 870507 is only needed in 4.6C feeder systems. In the more recent releases, goods receipt posting for purchase orders whose equivalent in GTS is blocked is prevented automatically. Could you please check that again?

Best regards,

Christiane

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

There is no such field in the sales order. Please implement OSS note no. 579357 to have the status of the corresponding export document in GTS checked and the creation of the outbound delivery for the relevant line items prevented whenever there is a block in GTS.

Best regards,

Christiane

Edited by: Christiane Schnellenbach on Mar 15, 2010 4:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christiane

Thanks for your reply. I understand that this note needs to be implemented in SAP ERP & not in SAP GTS system. Please let me know in case you think otherwise.

Also I am facing the similar problem for the purchasing orders too. I am able to do the MIGO in ERP for the POs blocked in GTS. Can you please let me know the relevant OSS note to prevent MIGO for the GTS blocked POs( I could find the OSS note 870507 for this . Is this correct?

Also it will be great if you could tell me how we find the relevant note in service market place. I also tried to search their with key words but was unable to find it.

Regards

Ajay

Edited by: Ajay Jain on Mar 15, 2010 4:45 PM

Edited by: Ajay Jain on Mar 15, 2010 4:55 PM

Edited by: Ajay Jain on Mar 15, 2010 5:22 PM