cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to create a deployment Profil in Product master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I work with SCM 5 and I want to create a deployment profil to used it in my Product master data. But I didn't find where creating it. Could you help me ?

Thanks very much.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Please check enhancement APOBP004

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer but I don't want to develop anything.

In SNP2 View of Product master data you can populated a profile to define deployment's data and I don't find where creating this profile.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent - I think what you are looking for is a place to create the deployment profiles that can then be selected in the product master. To do this go to SM30 and enter table /SAPAPO?SNP11. Enter the deployment profile name 2 times in the 2 Depl. Prfl fields, enter the description, choose "selection" in the Indicator field (allows for profile to be selectable in product master) and then enter the fair share and push deployment options. Save these entries (transportable) and they will be visible in the dropdown in the product master SNP2 tab.

Regards

Andy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laurent,

You can create the delpoyment profile in the initial screen of the product master (/SAPAPO/MAT1).

Select the radio button Deployment Profile and assign a name to it. Then click the create button to create the profile.

Regards,

Siva.