Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Old ITS registration

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im working with R/3 4.6C. I make a System copy, the problem is that the new System still have the old ITS registered and i can't find a way to un-register them.

So every time i try to publish something i have to specify the new ITS, cause otherwise it finish in error cause it try to publish to the old ITS too...

Can you please tell me how to un-register old ITS instances?

Thanks and Regards

Juan

Points will be awarded!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe you could check the gateway connections.

I think there was sometimes a problem with the refresh of deleted destinations.

TA smgw (Gateway monitor) -> goto -> 'logged on clients' and abort the old connection (look for IACOR...) by hand if it is present.

regards, Arthur

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I pressume that the only solution is remove the ITS instace using IACOR before the system copy.

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

you can semi-manually remove IACOR destinations from the R/3 system by running function module IAC_MODIFY_TCPIP_DESTINATION through SE37.

Open a second session displaying contents of table IACORDES (SE11 or SE12) to find out the values to enter. Mapping:

IACOR_HOST <=> IACORHOST

IACOR_INST <=> IACORINST

GWHOST_IN <=> RFCGWHOST

GWSERVICE_IN <=> RFCGWSERV

SITENAME <=> SITE

ACTION should be D (for Delete). Please be careful when using this; if the parameters you specify match more than one entry in IACORDES, they will all be deleted ...

Proceed at your own risk.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I think you are talking about iacor destinations.

As I understand you have two IACOR RFC- Destinations one of the old ITS instance and one of the new ITS.

If the old destination is not existing anymore you can delete it on R/3 side with TA sm59 -> goto TCP/IP connections -> select IACOR_yourhost_oldITSInstance -> edit -> delete.

(Or you can delete the destination with IacorAdmin if the old ITS exists.)

regards, Arthur

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

Old RFC connections for old IACOR were removed after the system copy...

Any other ideas?

regards

Juan