cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log in GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

The situation is the following:

When i leave the office at 18:00 I can succesfully log in to GRC, but the following day, when i try to log in to GRC the website remains idle until a message of not responding appears. I Checked the JAVA Services and are running.

To log in again to GRC i have to restart the JAVA Instance, but it does not seems to me an acquard solution.

Thanks in advance,

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restarted the Java instance and all its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems Basis releted issue,, please check with basis guys to restsrt all instance..

Thanks,

Prasant k Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. Didnt read the post correctly.

Edited by: Vit Vesely on Mar 11, 2010 7:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac, Please check the free space in the database folder at server level, sometimes it doesn't respond in archive log drive is full.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 30 GB of Free space in the drive where i storage the log files.

And the configuration in the SQL Server for this files is:

Initial Size: 21436 MB

Autogrowth: By 10 Percent, Restricted growth to 2.097.152 MB

Actually the Log file consists of 20.9 GB

Edited by: iyanani on Mar 11, 2010 7:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

Unable to login to GRC could be of various reasons.

Is your authentication is against Java UME or ABAP UME? If it is against ABAP, make sure the system is up & running.

Can you also provide server details where GRC application is installed.

Thanks & Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The authentication is through JAVA UME.

Waht seems weird to me is that neither the web page requesting User ID and Password appears for me to log in. When i saw that, i logged on to the server where GRC resides an checked if the JAva services where running(in the Sap Management Console) and all the process where running without problems and the log did not retrieve any error.

With system configuration, to which one you reffered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac, You can try to run the page like http://<servername>:<port>/index.html with user admin or webdynpro to see if Java is responding properly or not. Or alternatively you can also try to run the individual GRC component webpages directly.

Regards