cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to select any row of the ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am facing an problem regarding ALV WebDynPro Component. I have made the ALV editable. But the problem I am facing is that, I am not able to select any row of the ALV. only first row is selected every time. Any one can tell me what is the Problem ? If i make it non editable, in that case it is working fine, I can select any row.

Any suggestion or any kind of help is well accepted.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Satrajit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the last 2 replies of the following link:

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Thanks a lot for the information. But the note 001363334 is in process. so i am not able to implement it. and secondly I am facing a strange ALV behavior.

when i am creating the ALV at the same view( means the same screen where i am selecting the data ) or in a single view it is working fine. But i am creating in different view ( navigate to a different view) its row selection is not working . Do u have any idea , why its behaving differently ?

I am using the sane code and also using setting the if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_row_selectable as true.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Satrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Thanks a lot for the information. But the note 001363334 is in process. so i am not able to implement it. and secondly I am facing a strange ALV behavior.

when i am creating the ALV at the same view( means the same screen where i am selecting the data ) or in a single view it is working fine. But i am creating in different view ( navigate to a different view) its row selection is not working . Do u have any idea , why its behaving differently ?

I am using the sane code and also using setting the if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_row_selectable as true.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Satrajit