cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text ID not getting copied to Billing from Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have an issue, where i added a new text ID to delivery item through VOTXN. I have the same text id already present in Billing Item in VOTXN. Both has the same access sequence assigned to it.

What ever text i add to this text ID in dleivery (item level) is not getting copied to billing item level. I checked the billing document type (VFOA) and delivery text box at the bottom of the page is "checked".

Can you guys please help me solving this issue? Is there any other checks that i have left?

thank you

Sony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz share ur delivery doc screenshot.

Plz check whether main item m sub items are maintained.

text should be maintained for subitem in delivery, then only it wil get copied

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether refer/duplicate flag is checked or not for the text id in tcode VOTXN.

After that check for the access sequence assigned tot that text id and see if there is any requirement routine is attached to it or not. Check if it fails because of that.

Thanks,

Utsah Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "VOTXN".

Click on "Billing document"-->"Header".

Click on "change".

Select your text procedure.You can know your procedure by clicking on the tab "Text procedure assignment".

Click on "Text ID's in Textprocedure".

Select your text id.Check the tick mark under "Refer/Duplicate" field.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sony,

In VOFA, for the billing type Maintain TextDetermProcedure with Delivery Text procedure and same as for Text determ.proc.itm.

This way it will work.

NOte: when u change invoice text procedure as delivery then all the text types will be effective and all billing text types will become inactive.

Hope this will meet your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

I tried your solution. But when i assign "Deliver Text" in the VOFA for the billing type, Item text in the billing document is coming blank.

I tried adding text at the header level also for different text ID's, but the these texts are also not getting copied to billing header level. Any other solutions please

thank you

Sony.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the billing item, under the text tab , cehck the TEXT DETERMINATION ANALYSIS

you can find exact reason for text not determining

regards,

santosh