Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

on a Best Practice Package 1.603 localized for Germany:

For assembly processing i linked 2 Material Records D300 & D301 to STD Network ---} Network Type ---} network profile ---} STD WBS Elements

but what i want to know where is the link between SD and PS... in other words: the link between certain Sales Doc Type and Material ,

because the sales doc type YBC3 "PS Contracts" is the only type which generates project automatically when i create a contract for D300 & D301

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are not of factors which control this things. System try to find out requirement class & requirement type based on customization. ( PS-->Material -->Control of Sales-Order-Related Production ) This is across SAP so, you can arrive same customization via other logistic module as well )

Mainly two things place important role while deriving requirement type and Req. Class

1. Material Master strategy

2. Sales document type.

which will have precedence that you will come to know based on customization.

Take a holistic look at it you will get idea how system is determining requirement class, whether system has to create assembly or not that is based on the settings of requirement class. ( So, requirement class finally says to create network and inurn project by system or not. )

In above here I tried to explain in very short basic concept. ( if your setting is perfect and even through you have not defined CN08 setting system will asks you to give manually all the details and create assembly )

Read online help of assebly processign you will come to know in better way

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much sir for your helpfull appreciated reply )

Answers (0)