cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping me to create Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am working with SRM 4.0. When I am trying to create the shopping carts with some product categories, the system throwing the error messages as

1. No logical system for FI maintained. Inform system admin.

2. Enter company code.

3. No logical system for FI maintained. Inform system admin.

I maintained all product categories and account assignment in SPRO settings with the backend logical system.

I had given all product categories authorization in ORG structure.

I created the shopping cart with one line item, but the system thrown the same error for two times.

The above error message is coming for some product categories only.

Please advise me to overcome the issue.

Regards,

Dumpala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be fixed easily.

many threads discussed check all check points..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for Your quick response.

When I check the BBP_DET_LOGSYS and COMM_CATEGORY tables some Product category GUIDS are different.

The products which are belongs to that product categories is throwing the error while creating the shopping cart.

I down loaded the customizing object of that product category, but the GUID numbers are not changed.

The Products which are belongs to same product category GUID number in both the table are not throwing any error message.

Please advise me how to rectify.

Regards,

Dumpala

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you go refresh recently?

ask basis team whether they RUN bdls properly?

moreover what are the logical system maintained ECC and SRM which is matching with current environment?

check in or g structure definition still pointing to any other logical system.

explore more . i believe some trivial issue ..

br

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run bbp_check_consistency report for your user for sc? correct all red error then you can create a successful cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have run the report to the user ID & company , it is not showing any error messages.

I again tried to create shopping cart , but the system thrown the same error message.

Regards,

Dumpala