cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having condition types ZPGB (P & G Basic Price), ZPGF ( P & G Freight), ZPGS (P & G Sales Promotion) which i have renamed from the standard PR00, KF00 and KA00 respectively. Also i have created different Pricing procedures as ZGTPP1, ZMTPP1 and ZCSDP1 for 3 distribution channels. Now i would like to maintain these pricing procedures for the distribution channel. Please suggest me how to assign the pricing procedures in condition types for these multiple Sales area.

Regds

Jeevagan.U

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use trnasaction code ovkk, and you can also go to the img Sales & DistributionBasic Function>Pricing>Maintain Pricing Procedure. You can alo check the transaction code vk12.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SPRO

IMGSales and Distribution u2013 Basic Functions  Pricing  Pricing Control Define and Assign Pricing procedures

choose Maintain pricing procedure option to create Pricing procedure with C.types.

Then Choose Define pricing procedure

Regards,

Svia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing procedure dtermines in following way:

Sales area + Customer pricing procedure+ document pricing procedure -

pricing procdure. Since sales area is combination of sales organisationdivision distribution channel so you can maintain different pricing procedure for different distribution channel. T code : OVKK. for further quey pls revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls confirm wether solution worked or not.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls confirm wether solution worked or not.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have these procedures in the transaction "OVKK".

For three procedures,you will be having 3 entries for each distribution channel.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can try in Transaction code OVKK.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the t code OVKK and VOK0