SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM - MM Update - PO related update with Release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Looking for help, on this unique situation. We have FICO, MM, HR and FM active. We have 2 separate Payment and Committment budgets.

As a normal process, FM is updated with Committment, when PO is finally released (MM release profile has category 6, i.e. Release of PO is reset, whenever there is a change in the PO, after release).

Most of the times the chnage in PO happens, either to chnage some text item or something similar, which still re-triggers the PO release. This situation leads to the de-committment of the value blocked earlier, and making it available for others to use the budget.

Is it possible, to somehow, not to de-commit the amount after PO is first released. The objective is to allow the de-committment only if in the second release cycle, some-one rejects.

Thanks

Regards

Kumar

1 REPLY 1

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for the delayed response. If this is still an open question for you, I'd like to know whether you had a look at some badis like

ME_COMMTMNT_PO_REL_C

ME_COMMTMNT_PO_RELEV Purchase order

ME_COMMITMNT_PARKING Purchase requisition

kind regards

Mar