cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery indiactor not getting updated in Backend ECC system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When PO is created from shopping cart, Delivery Indicator & GR is getting updated, but during first PO change, GR is flagged but delivery indicator not updated in the backend ECC system. (but both is updated in SRM front end ).

when we again open the same PO and do quantity change both Delivery Indicator & GR is getting updated ? (in the ECC as well as in SRM backend ) I have written code in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI ( to flag GR and Delivery ).

In the third PO change again delivery ind is not flagged

Can anyone tel me what needs to be done to make delivery indicator flagged ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls. check the note 1343257.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem seems to be with functional configuration. Closing the thread.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nothing functional configuration siva.

Get status 2 job would have corrected

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM backend ) I have written code in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI ( to flag GR and Delivery ).

Unless you have special logic for these indicators to be set, you don't need to implement this BADI for this purpose. SRM system should set / reset these flags based on the user input. However, whether or not these indicators are reflected in the backend ECC needs to be investigated. I would look at the following aspects if there are discrepancies:

1) Check to see if the PO is transferred successfully to the backend; If so, and the indicators are still inconsistent,

2) Run BBP_GET_STATUS_2

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi siva

it could be the reason

since you may not have sourcing option

for eg

sc qty 2 - po qty 2 . afatre get status - it could be updated by get status /clean req .

now you reduce the qty 1 - if i were configure sourcing, the remaining 1 item sc comes to cockpit.

and i may complete this cart.

but need to think of what is the behavior what is std without sourcing

can you see the changes in bbp_pd pdhi table what is qty?

br

muthu