cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem attaching file in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

While accepting offer from a supplier, before transform it in a purchase order, it'd like to attach a file. It doesn't matter which kind of file (.doc,.xls,.txt,etc...) I've tried all type.

I'm doing it pushing on "Upload" button, but it seems i'm not allowed to insert file. The system error is "For this document, there's no correct data to upoload".

Does someone know if there are any settings for user/group/profile? How can i do this operation?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much to both.

But I think my problem is before. From your answers it seems that documents, to be attached, had to be sent to backend system. Is it right?

My problem is insert file before purchase order. I would like to put a document in the Quotation Request. I push the button "Upload" after selecting the correct file.

Sorry for my stupid question...

Thanks a lot!

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

Can you upload a file in the shopping cart? If you can do that you don't need any other customizing.

You can upload a file when you are creating a bid invitation but then, when you want to create a purchase order after you have received the bid invitation you cannot.

If you want to upload a file in the bid invitation and there's no way to do it and in the shopping cart it works, then open an OSS message. In my system it works and other than activating the sicf service I did not do anything else.

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

"But I think my problem is before. From your answers it seems that documents, to be attached, had to be sent to backend system. Is it right?"

No ,You need not send docs to backend for attachment.

What Nimish has explained you, are settings for uploading attachment in EBP shopping carts and viewing in R/3 purchase requisitions in Self service procurement.

What scenario you are working in?

From yr initial post it seems that you want your suppliers to upload the attachment which will be done in 'SUS' (supplier self services).

Is it right?

BR

Dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Did you do the customizing steps according to the self service procurement config guide (pages 27 + 28)?

In SICF you have to activate service sap/ebp/docserver.

If you want the attachments to be transferred to the backend as well you have to implement BAdI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK (for purchase orders) and/or BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK (for purchase requisitions). In the BAdI code you have to set CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'.

In the backend system you have to configure document management system (DMS). See above mentioned config guide for details.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christian

follow this steps in SRM

1 Activate the BADI - - BADI – BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK

with following code -

METHOD if_ex_bbp_create_req_back~fill_req_interface.

DATA : wa_item LIKE LINE OF req_items.

*to transfer attachments to backend PR

cv_attach_transfer_active = 'X'.

2 Follow this things in R3

A In tcode DC10 - Create a new document type SRM with following settings

doctype - SRM

Use Kpro - tick on

Number assignment - 1

Internal Number assignment - 03

Number external - MCDOKZNR

Document status - -(dash)

B In tocde DC30 maintain the file types with their

*.Extn like *.doc , *.xls copy the existing one and create new ones missings .

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Do reward points for helpful answers