cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after receiving message in ccBPM process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo together,

I built a ccBPM process with two identical subprocesses. The first one works without problems, the second does not. The steps of the subprocess are the following:

1. receive - works

2. switch - works

3. Transformation - works

4. Send - works

5. receive - works ?

6. switch - not executed

In the 2nd receive step (5.) the correct message is delivered but the process doesn't continue. In the workflow log (view with technical details) the receive step has the error status green, but in the detailed view I got the following 4 errors.

result processing - Error during result processing of work item ...

execute - Error when executing service for node ...

handle_service_exception - Unmodeled exception when executing service for node ...

send_asynchron - I:SWF_XI_ADAPTER:...

Furthermore I get the following errors in the error diagnosis for the work item:

notification of completion cannot be generated

problems occurred when generating a mail

Error '9' when calling service 'SO_OBJECT_SEND'

Work item ...: Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed

I have already checked the design time artefacts and the configuration but couldn't find a mistake there. The caches are up to date, too. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks for your help in advance

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I got the problem. In the response I receive a non-negative Integer value which I have to compare with an integer value in the condition of the switch. So I just have to map the non-negative integer value to an integer value and after that I can compare it with another integer value.

Edited by: Lirka, Marcus on Mar 15, 2010 2:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked SWWL and there is no process instance to delete. And Yes, the return Code of the process is 0 and the queue is clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your quick response.

My second receive step correlates with the send step (4.). And yes, the correlation value is satisfied at runtime because I created a test message where the value of the correlation attribute stays the same in the whole process.

Edited by: Lirka, Marcus on Mar 11, 2010 11:38 AM

Edited by: Lirka, Marcus on Mar 11, 2010 11:39 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I made a mistake while replying....should have read the question and error description.

The error says that an exception has occured in the send step...can you delete the process instance from SWWL and try again...also check if return code is 0 and the queue is clear.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your second receive step have a valid Correlation (first receive step define correlationa dn in second use correlation)

Is the correlation value satisfied at runtime?