SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS inbound G/L account aurgent..

former_member588853
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am going to SPRO --> sales and distribution --> POS interface -->Transaction Type-Dependent Control Of Financial Transactions

and changing the G/L account from 160000 to 1610000 for chartof accts 1000 for the ZPOS inbound profile which we created earlier.

and when the POs inbound creats the IDOCs and when we look into Tcode WPER for the accounting document I still see the 160000 in the account which should be 161000,,,

let me knwo what should be done,.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the IMG Settings moved properly or not before carrying out testing.

The step you specified can define how data transferred through POS systems that contains financial transactions is to be converted into documents for SAP R/3 Financial Accounting.

Above control function enables POS systems to be able to transfer only the most basic data on financial transactions to SAP R/3. They do not have to transfer a full predefined FI document.

Bye,

Muralidhara

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the IMG Settings moved properly or not before carrying out testing.

The step you specified can define how data transferred through POS systems that contains financial transactions is to be converted into documents for SAP R/3 Financial Accounting.

Above control function enables POS systems to be able to transfer only the most basic data on financial transactions to SAP R/3. They do not have to transfer a full predefined FI document.

Bye,

Muralidhara