cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaMapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I exploring on JAVA Mapping in SAP-XI. Can someone help me to resolve below runtime error:

<SAP:Code p1="Error during mapping" p2="--- Creating Java mapping JavaFileMapping --- Using MappingResolver with context URL /sapmnt/TX1/global/xi/mapping/xxxxx/026bf060cfdd11d8aaa3edffa1593b7c/ --- Loaded class JavaFileMapping --- java.lang.IllegalAccessException at RUMappingJava.instantiate(): Could not instantiate class: JavaFileMapping JavaFileMapping --- com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.MappingRuntimeException: at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.MappingRuntimeException.code_STYLESHEET_OR_CLASS_NOT_FOUND(MappingRuntimeException.java:91) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.RUMappingJava.instantiate(RUMappingJava.java:144) at ............

According to above exception error, I understood missing related MAP jar files. Please let me know where to look for the mapping related include files.

Thanks

Azan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am investigating the java mappings in xi, until now i have done some dom examples implementing the StreamTransformation interface which methods uses org.w3c.dom.Document (DOM trees) in their signatures.

It would be very helpful to me your sample code because i am using the class DOMBuilder to get a org.jdom.Document (JDOM tree) from a dom tree, and i´d like to know if there is another more efficient way.

My email is jarboleya gmail com

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill and Bjorn for your suggestions.

Bjorn,

I am exploring on SAP XI-2.Thanks in advance for sharing your sample javaMap.( email notifyaziz@yahoo.com)

Azan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azan,

further it is importent that your java mapping class implements "StreamTransformation" from the package "com.sap.aii.mapping.api.StreamTransformation". An additional very helpfull jar is "aii_util_xml.jar". This package contains JDOM and other stuff for processing JDOM. If you provide me with your EMail address I can send you a small sample mapping using JDOM.

Regards Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Björn

I'm about to develop a java xml mapping, but I don't have the aii_map_api.jar and the aii_util_xml.jar. Could you please send them to me including your sample code. I'd be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacob,

please provide me with your email adress to share the example.

Do you have an XI Installation? If you have then you also have the libaries since there are part of the XI installation. If you have no installation why you want to develop a mapping?

Regards

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn

My email address is jacob.vennervald@ementor.dk

We do have an XI installation and I have found the files. Thanks.

Cheers,

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Java mapping, you will need the following jar file: aii_map_api.jar

You can find this jar file by searching for it (using the name) on your XI installation on the server.

Regards,

Bill