Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Table on Several Pages

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have created a form wich contains a table (for example Faglflext), this table is very big and cannot to be displayed on only one page. But my problem is when I do a print preview when I run the form, the table is not fully displayed, only the first page.

I tried to play with the properties of the subform pagination but I don't know which to use.

Have you any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Mohamed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link, it might be helpful

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0401535-f81c-2a10-0192-ffd41e8e8d59?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way, 141 posts (ok, maybe they´re not all questions) and 0 points means you give nothing back to the community. You may have a problem to find anybody here to help you. Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

to avoid the unwanted behavior you have to enable "enable page breaks within content". You can find this on Object tab of the subform. If you have a table created from subforms, you should set this on the table level subform (not the line subform).

Of course you have to set "content: flowed" to the parent of the table.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can place a subform around the elements in the design view, select all the elements and from the context menu choose WRAP IN SUBFORM.

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

I did what you mentionned but it still is displayed on one page, the second page is empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this...

1. Placed the TextField inside a subform and set its Content to Flowed from Object palette.

2. On the Field tab of the text field's Object property tab, check the Allow Multiple Lines checkbox

3. Now again for the text Field, click on the Layout tab, check the Expand To Fit checkbox under Y:/Height

Just check what is the form type and defaults in LiveCycle Designer by going to Form Properties. The preview type and preview adobe XML form needs to be Interactive and Dynamic XML form respectively.

Hopefully that solves your issue.

Regards.

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Katharine,

Thank you for your quick reply but I moved all the structure from the data view on my design view. Is it the same procedure than a text field?