Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Movement not displyed in Order.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Material has been posted to a Maintenance Order through movement Types 261 and 262.

While retrieving the Goods Movement report through IW32>Extras>Documents for Order-->Goods Movement, the Goods Movement Line items against movement type 262 are not displayed. Only those against 261 are displayed.

Kindly help resctiying this.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao,

Once you execute IW32>Extras>Documents for Order-->Goods Movement the system will direct you to tcode MB51(Good Movement).

If the order selected by you in IW32 has any goods reversals then that will be visible. Please check it again.

Or you can counter check by putting that reservation number directly in MB51 whether there are any goods reversals or not.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Goods reversal are there and hence the movement type 262.

2.This has been cross checked in IW3M, MB51 where these items are seen. These are not seen when we go through IW32>Extras>Documents for Order-->Goods Movement.

Even i cross checked with test data in test servers (QE1) where it is OK. I mean in the route IW32>Extras>Documents for Order-->Goods Movement these irems of 262 Movement Type are seen.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to

IMG>> PM & CS >>> Maintenance & service processing >>> Maintenance & service order >>> Functions and Settings for Order Types >>> Goods Movements for Order >>> Define Documentation for Goods Movements for the Order

check setting respective of your plant & order type

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've already compared the Goods Movement settings in IMG for both Quality and Production serveres and found both settings are identical.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u just check when that config setting was done and when this order was created. If this order is created before that setting then that wont reflect. Else its should come.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both the orders have been created today.

No Customisation done today.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jogeswara

Just check your material document with mvt 262 has not been cancelled. If that material document is cancelled then it wont reflect in IW32 (u will only get mvt 261) but u can see both (both 261 and 262 ) in MB51.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No MBST has been done.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would request you to create a new order with all parameter same and then do mvt 261 and 262. Lets observe wht is the result. If the problem remains same and happening for all orders then oss notes should be referred.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tejas,

The problem was solved this way.

I always felt that the solution does not lie in IMG.

I felt that hte solution lies somewhere in the FILTER of the layout. In this direction what I did was:

In the screen of IW32>Extras>Documents for Order-->Goods movement I have taken the Movement type column to the layoutselected the columnclicked on Filter Icon---gave the values 261 and 262 -

saved the layout. Now the 262 movement type line items start displaying.

Thank you for being there in searching for solution.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao