cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listprices in Euros, company currency in GBP variabe exchange rate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm new to the forum so please excuse any etiquette slip ups..

We are based in the UK part fo a larger european group. Our plant / company currency is GBP, we plan to wswithc to Euro list pricing to being it into line with Euro zone. We need a mechanism to switch the exchange rate in the sales order from EUR to GBP at a rate that can be altered by the user on an order by order basis. At the moment as the base currency is GBP the rate is fixed at 1.00 even though the EUR prices have been converted. anyone got any ideas, our techies are scratching their head..

Regards

Gareth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bowengar,

If i understand your requirment, you want the possibility of user changing the currency in each sales order . First of all currency in (Document) sales order gets defaulted from the customer master which can be changed manaully in the sales order by "gotoheader salesdoc currency". Her the currency can be change by user. and When it comes to the exchange rates , system determines the exchange rate based on the entries maintained in the table "TCURR"(Transaction "OB08). You can specify the exchange rate type in customer master and for the exchange rate type and from GBP-EUR, YOu can maintain the rates in OB08. If you want the exchange rate which gets passed to accouting, user can always enter it manually in sales document headerAccounting tab. Once you process the delivery and want to create the billing document ,system takes the exchange rate to be determined based on the option specified in to copy control "VTFL" at the item level/Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gareth,

As per your thread...even the order from Eur you want to change as GBP.

If am rgt,

You can write for every order one pop-up message box in FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in MV45AFZZ.

Train the user to go in header and change the currency from EUR to GBP. so system will updates this transaction currency as GBP.

Regards

Raju.