cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC-PI-WEBSERVICE(SOAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert,

I am facing a problem with my scenario RFCPISOAP. It is a Asynchronous communication.

Mesasge is successful in SXMB_MONI but failure in receiver side Adpter engine.

Error is like

Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 389). ---> The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value..

There is no error such in my payload.

Please help.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Edited by: sumit gupta on Mar 11, 2010 2:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has nothing to do with your mapping.

The message states clearly, that the response of the webservice is no valid XML.

So check, how the response value looks like and what is wrong here.

Use the TCPGateway to catch the response message.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/03/29/troubleshooting-soap-http-and-mail-adapter-scenarios-with-tcpgateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thansk for your reply,

But this is an asynchronous scenario.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could it be a fault message from server which cannot be parsed?

"SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Is this issue resolved ? I have such similar issue going on for a sync SOAP message. Please let me know how you have fixed the same issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to execute the WS with a tool like ALTOVA XML SPY if it is working or not with the data you are trying to sent. I got the same error once, and after I used the same data from my payload with ALTOVA I found that the WS was throwing an exception.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
There is no error such in my payload

Are you sure that your mapping is not generating any blank value/ space in the target structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your quick reply.

yes there is a blank data.. I map that with "map with default". and that is sending blank.

Also tested in SOAP UI the same payload.Error like below.. l

Like BAD request ..

But when I fill all the mandetory filled the error like below comes

Server was unable to process request. ---> Unable to write exception error to log: Access to the path 'c:\dn_log_cispro#11-03-2010-05-45-16.txt' is denied.

Please help. how to avoid it.

Regards,

Sumit

Edited by: sumit gupta on Mar 11, 2010 5:14 PM