cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the activities are are yet to be released ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want to know how to delete the activities that are yet to be released in development configuration perspective in NWDS?

That is, I have created an activitity, I have checked in as well as activated that activity, and now its apprearing in the waiting TAB, in transport view, in development configuration perspective in NWDS. Now i do not want these activities to be released, I just want them to delete, how can i do this ??

there is nor delete option coming for them ??

please help

regards

vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You have to first revert and then delete the activity.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to revert back ? , there is no option of revert in transport view in development configuration perspective, revert option comes only when activity is not checked in that is when activity is open , but as i told you i have checkedin as well as activated that activity but i have not released that activity as i do not want to release that activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya ,

How to revert back ? , there is no option of revert in transport view in development configuration perspective, revert option comes only when activity is not checked in that is when activity is open , but as i told you i have checkedin as well as activated that activity but i have not released that activity as i do not want to release that activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can login to NWDI-> CBS -> Activities tab, search for the activities owned by you in the pending activities section. There I think you will not get the option to delete, but u have to release for transport. Then from the transport studio- u can go forward and select the delete button. Remember- once in transport view- any deletion- etc can not be done from NWDS, you have to take help of NWDI administrator.

Thanks.