cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBUK-CMPSB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In sales order change history, i can see that the field VBUK-CMPSB has been changed from value A to Value B.

Where can I see this field in sales order?

whether this field is in header or item and in which tab.

Regards

PVR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The field is at the header level of the sales order

Status changed from A to B is coz initially the credit check was happened and doc was ok and after that credit check happened for the order again and status as B--Document was not ok

A Credit check was executed, document OK

B Credit check was executed, document not OK

D Document released by credit representative

Kindly check the program RVKRED08 and the oss note 379007 it may help you

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Where can I see that field at the header level?

I tried a lot but couldn't see that field. can you tell me in which tab that field appears.

regards

Prashant

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Path: Sales Order - Header - Status -

"Credit" field

similarly in

Delivery - Header - Status--

As said above CMPSB - Dynamic Check. This is triggered automatically by the system, if the customer is blocked due to credit check.

As per your post, system doesnt trigger any check which means document is Ok ( A), but why you want to put "B" manually ( if you set "Credit block" in delivery block field , then this CMPSB becomes "B")

you can see this in Tx:VKM3 ( orders) & VKM5 ( deliveries) as well.

once you release the document, then the status CMPGST - Overall Credit status becomes "D"- released.

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The single credit check fields such as those below will not show up in the sales order:

VBUK-CMPSA

VBUK-CMPSB

VBUK-CMPSC

VBUK-CMPSE

VBUK-CMPSF

VBUK-CMPSG

VBUK-CMPSH

VBUK-CMPSI

These fields effect the overall credit status field; VBUK-CMGST. This field you can see in the sales order, in header level -> status tab - 'Credit status'.

If your customising is setup (OVA8) so that a dynamic credit check failure will block the sales order, then the overall credit status field will change. In your case from A to B!

In summary; you cannot see single check field VBUK-CMPSB but you can see the overall credit status field VBUK-CMGST.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

The field VBUK-CMPSB cannot be seen in both header & item details of sale order.

CMPSB: A (Credit check was executed and document OK)

B (Credit check was executed and document not OK)

The change from a to b because of customer credit exposure change.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Field CMPSB relates to Dynamic Credit Check and it seems credit management is active.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Updates .......