SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Billing quantity

kvinkr
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can I find out Billing quantity (EZ_ABRMENGE) from the table DBERCHV, when I have the No. of the billing document (BELNR). I tried but could not get. What is the solution to get the billing quantity when I have No. of the billing document.

With thanks & regards,

Vinodh

Edited by: vinodh kumar on Mar 11, 2010 1:34 PM

2 REPLIES 2

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in the some process (billing, invoicing) where is filled structure ERCHZ, you can find the billing quantity in the field I_ABRMENGE. If not, then in the database tables DBERCHZ1-8 you can find every information from the billing document. For example if you want find billing quantity use table DBERCHZ1 field V_ABRMENGE and N_ABRMENGE.

Best regards

Vlado

0 Kudos

Dear Vlado,

Thank you very much for the reply. It was very useful.

I would also like to add that in order to get the total consumption data we have to use parameters like line item = IQUANT and subtransaction = 0010 to restrict the no. of outputs for a billing document. Otherwise outputs from different line items will be listed.

Regards,

Vinodh