cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not found during Confirmation in ECS scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are in the phase of implementing ECS scenario in SRM 7.0 and one problem we are facing during implementation is :

When PO is created with refernce to shopping cart in SRM system and we have done some changes in PO and

now user is not able to find the PO for confirmation and during analysis i found

there are

2 links to this purchase order for the shopping cart.

In bbp_pd for the SC we will see that under the Header and Item links there are 2 lines. Both links point to

the same purchase order. The difference between them is that one link is for the changed version of the PO and another - for the active.

This is wrong. Normally we should have only one link to the PO.

Because of 2 links existence purchase order is not found."

Please suggest the solution. we have already implemented Sap note "1423139 ".

Thanks!!

Sunny Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1435570 - Cannot confirm SC having PO with a change version

An employee creates a Shopping Cart which gets converted to a Purchase Order. This purchase order is then subsequently changed and placed in Held status thereby creating a new change version. Now when the employee tries to retrieve the Shopping cart, it is not available for creating confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your help but that note is already implemented in the system. I have confirmed in SNOTE.

Thanks!!

Sunny sharma

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you implement any badi BBPWFLLIST ?

create message to SAP for help

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have already created a message and they come with a response that i need to maintain SYS attribute for srm and ecc ssytem both.But in this case my ECC po will also come during search and other thing i found after assigning SYS attribute to one user that my value in a cost center is empty but if i see my po and sc the value is maintained over there.

Thanks!!

Sunny Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved......

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks sunny for the information

muthu