cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer creation while tick in returns vendor in Vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am making the tick in vendor master for returns vendor the system is creating customer automatically. But the issue is that it is creating the customer for 2 sales organization out of which one is not required. What is the logic on which the sales org is selected while creating the customer while making this tick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

renatabarros
Explorer
0 Kudos
P.s. If the supplying plant is blank, then the system will create or extend the customer for all plants in T001W when the sales area is filled. Can be maintained in view V_001W_IV.
aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you tick return vendor , you are telling the system that the returns from this vendor is done using shpping process. to carry out the returns , for shipping, system needs to determine a shipping point. For this you have to create the vendor as a customer and that customer should have this vendor number assigned to it. The sales area depends on the assignment you maintain for the supplying plant. So check If the Plant is assigned to multiple sales orgs in "OVX6". Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this issue only for certain purchase org. When I am making the tick for the vendors for returns vendor it is creating for the POrg 0001 along with the required one. As we have assigned sales org in the authorization for the user they are unable to use the function. Assignment to Plant and SOrg is OK

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the OSS note 1341390 & 215101 it may help you

Regards

Damu

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Excellent question

When I am making the tick in vendor master for returns vendor the 
system is creating customer automatically

This is because while returns that tick indicates

Indicates that a vendor return is carried out using shipping processing.

This means system is treating that as customer (vendor returns= customer deliverry for the system)

For shipping you need shipping point determination and for that shipping conditions is reqd from CMR and hence system is creating customer

it is creating the customer for 2 sales organization out of 
which one is not required

But in my case system is taking only one sales orgs out of the two available

and the company code data is not created

Even i dont understand the logic how system determines the sales org automatically while creating customer

Will do more R & D and keep u posted

Regards

Raja