cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display another window by using Check box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one doubt in Webdynpro with java. How to display another window by using Check box?

For Exam My requirement is I am getting BAPI from ECC System. So I have to go given input details in first view and output details in Second View. So in Second View I will taken Table that data will displayed in rows. each and every row first check box is available.

Here Select Check Box of particular row then click Edit button. That row data will be displayed in one popup window.

empid, name, sal ,firstname, last Name

Suppose I have to select check box in First Row Click on EDIT button That row data will be displayed in another popup window here customer will change details depending up requirement click on SAVE Button that update data will saved in ECC System.

How to display another window by using Check box?

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Your question is not clear enough to give an answer. Do you have some difficulties with the code for opening a popup-window? There are many-many examples in the forum how to open/close a popup.

Or you do not know how to bind the popup opening with clicking a check box? Just put the code in the onSelect event handler of the check box.

BR, Siarhei

Edited by: Siarhei Pisarenka on Mar 11, 2010 10:55 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Popup window will work for your case...Once you click on the EDIT button, it will open that row only with editable field.

And once saved in popup, it will update RFC and updated value will be displayed in the display screen.

Search for implementing popup window in web dynpro for Java.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Arun