Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail: valuation class 2200 and tax data tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you tell me

(1) whats the material type of valuation class 2200 (outright purchase) which i found in "basic data view" in MM41.

(2) i got then condition type JTX1 tax condition type with tax classification as 4% Tax-VAT just want to know how i will get this tax classification as 4% Tax-VAT .Where i will do that so that i will come to "basic data view" in MM41.I gave "tax data" as "2" and i got 4% tax-VAT as tax classification.

Hope for clear answer

Regards

Sandhya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Valuation Class shall establish the link to create Accounting document depending upon the transaction.

With regard to Tax: They are two types of scenarios exits: (a) Formula based on different Tax Codes (c) Condition based on with single tax codes.

In General data, you will get Tax Data and Valuation Class. Based on the requirements, you have to assign and maintain relevant data here.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I got the answer but my doubt is by using which "material type" can i find the "valuation class 2200" (outright purchase)" in basicc data view" in MM41.After getting the clear answer i will close my issue.Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sandhy

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Article types can be made up of one or more "Valuation classes".

You could use multiple valuation classes, for example, to allow your Trading Goods to post to different inventory accounts.

IMG- Logistic General - Materials Master - Basic Settings - Material Types - Define Attributes of Article Types

You can define Valuation class using transaction code OMSK

Valuation Class are indirectly linked to Article Types through "Account Category Reference"

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What does valuation class 2200 (outright purchase) means.Which type of article is it ?And where we use this type.

Regards

Sandhya

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandhya,

As communciated earlier, Valucation Class (2200 or four digit numeric codes) represents and establish relationship with Article / Material with Accounts posting.

To know the list of articles linked to Valuation Class 2200, carry out following activities in your system;

(1) Goto SE16N transaction code

(2) Enter Table Name "MBEW"

(3) Sort based on Valuation Class i.e. 2200

Regards,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing the issue

Regards

Sandhya

Answers (0)