cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

For a material, GR is performed for qty 1000 and the stock is now shown under Quality Inspection and the Inspection lot is generated in QA32. If suppose, I have cleared all the stock through usage decision to unrestricted stock. And after that, If I need to reverse the document and re-assign the stock to Unrestricted as well as blocked in Usage decision. Then, is this scenario possible?

Please provide me a solution for this. If I am canceling the document through MBST, system is throwing an error message that Material document cannot be processed.

Thanks in advance.

Bye,

Varun Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now if your stock is in unrestricted use stock, activate insp type 08 in material master of that material and reverse the stock posting with 322 movement.new insp lot will be generated with stock in quality.now again take the UD and post the stock wherevr required.

vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Once you have given UD & stock posting you can not cancel document .

You can do MB1B put movement 322 press enter

Manually put material number ,qty ,sto location .batch number if batch managed material.

Save.

Then stock will get moved to quality again ,for that new lot will get generated with inspection origin 08

But before that you have to activate 08 inspection tyoe active.that only you can be able to do it.

Again during posting you can post it as per your requirement.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your kind support. Scenario is working as per what you said.