cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while downloading TIF file from Content server through Archive Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DMS Experts,

We are facing a problem while downloading TIF files to the local desktop from DMS content server through SAP Archive Link.

TIF file does not get open after it is downloaded to local desktop, with some another name and extension as tif.

Ned your help on how to download tiff files from content server through Archive Link.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Windows Explorer settings for "tif". I had the same problem and found that Windows did not have tis file extension mapped as TIFF Image Viewer. Once I made this setting the problem was resolved.

Jim

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

I am also facing same kind of issue while display tiff file from an object. I have attacheed Tiff file to BKPF invoice.

When I doulble Click file to view it give me a pop up asking unknow file type whether you want to download on save file.

Do you have any suggestion on this

with regards

Mangesh Pande

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any answer for this issue?

the SAP cant convert the correct file type....

So the archived document is stored with MIME type : i

the value suppose to be "image/tiff". the value is truncated some where .........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punam,

Whether these files get open in SAP DMS? if yes, then you have to install software.

And if your answer is know, kindly check for MIME type configuration. I hope this will resolve your query.

Thanks,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

It is not related to SAP DMS. I m talking about SAP Archive Link tool (SAP-BC-SRV-ARL).

Tif files are having problem while downloading, how to resolve this.

Regards,