cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change what is used for the condition base value

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a new condition type that I want to always get its conditon base value from a list price total in the pricing procedure.

Do I need to do this in a routine? If yes, can you give more details on what should be in the routine.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmeet,

The use of the reference condition type under the master data section for the ZXXX will not work as the ZXXX has its own condition records. I just need to use an alternative condition base value.

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

The new condition(ZXXX) which should always have the base value amount of the list price -

Settings

ZXXX in transaction v/06- when defining this condition you have a field under Master data - to use it as reference condition type

over here you can mention the condition for the list price. than it should work.

Hope this helps

Cheers

jasmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the list price it is using the standard subtotal routine 1 (carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1) and for my new condition I put to have AltCTy of routine 5 (KZWI1) but when I process a test sales order the freight condition is not using the value from KZWI1. I made sure that routine 5 is active and is assigned to application V. Is there something else I need to do in the pricing procedure or the routine? Please advise. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you should set the routine in pricing procedure configration.

First, you can see there are some standard routine about Condition Base value.

ex. 5 KZWI1 / 6 KZWI2 / 7 KZWI3 ...

So, you can set the value of "list price total " into a subtotal. you can choose list as below.

1 Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1

2 Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI2

3 Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI3

Next, set the condition base value routine of condition type, need keep consistency with subtotal setting of "list price total ".