cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When u2018simulating general address checku2019 with identical SPL data, the resul

Former Member
0 Kudos

All required configurations to perform the SPL screening on two different test systems are in place. SPL screening takes place perfectly in one system . In other system, even if the 100% match with SPL, the results are u2018statusu2019 shows green (not on hold)

As I explained, the config in both systems are identical? I am not sure why the check is not happening in second system.

only difference is, one with the correct results are in GTS 7.2 and the other one is 8.0

please let me know if any additional setups required in 8.0 in order to show the correct results

regards,

GM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had the same issue. What I did is a reseted the buffers, recreated the indexes and compressed them. Then it worked. But I also made several changes in the Customizing on the finding strategy and put everything back the way it was. Sometimes the system, when its freshly installed, is like missing the links to the table and by undoing a customizing setting, saving and then put it back to what it was and save, finds that link again.

We had that kind of issues several times with new installed systems.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (0)