cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP query using PSJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to get the company code project profile and the co amount using an Query .

something similar to CJI3 but with the comapny code and project profile.

Or if i have to use ABAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two things. ( Your question is not quite clear, post question clearly, so platform can help you better way )

1. Restrict you report selection based on project Project profile, company code etc. give * in project filed and use dynamic selection functionality

2. If after execution you wanted to display some additional filed

First check change layout option after executing CJI3, if your required field is not there in that case, your requirement can be addressed via Exit COOMEP01 (Actual EXIT_SAPLKAEP_001)

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

PSJ is the logical database for Project systems. I was trying to use it to build a query to get the company code project profile and the total by Controlling currency. But it does 'nt seem to work as expected.

So my question is, is there a standard report which provides me the line items by project profile.

If yes that would solve my requirement, if not it would need custom development.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can...In report input screen, press Shift + F4(Dynamic Selection), there you can filter your input based on project profile,(you will find it in Master data definition), then give your project profile, enter ' * ' in Project and the execute it, You will see projects of that particular project profile.

Nitin has already suggested this...check his 1st point.

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Mar 11, 2010 9:05 PM