cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi called when one try to create Good movements ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

What is a object a object in a system when one try to create good receipt.

I have a problem for unit in a EBP system a item of shopping cart has been created with a unit PK code ISO PK and in system back end a item for purchase order has been creating with an unit PAK code ISO PK.

Also I have a problem if I try to create a good movement in EBP.I have a message 'Don't recognize a unit PAK'.

Apparently a bapi control unit has been called if one try to create good movements.If this case what is a bapi else which are the suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mady

In EBP in spro General settings --> Check Units of Measurement

In unit of Measure check PAK

ISO code = PK

and Primary code is tick on.

commercial and technical is PAC.

chk wheather this settings are maintained or not .

the ISO code PK enter and chk whether the problem is getting solved.

regards,

Nimish sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

in EBP a code ISO is PK and commercial and technical is PK but in a system back end a code ISO is PK and commercial and technical is PAK.

We don't have if a purchase order has been created but a good receipt because a system control a unit mesure of shopping cart item and Po item.

This problem is that we have two connected in our system EBP.I look at your solution before but it's not OK.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mady

why is it so that commercial and technical in EBP is PK and in backend it is PAK

when we download the objects from R3 UOM gets copied automatically along with the ISO codes and other detaILS.

THEN why there is a diff in commercial and technical names.

Make them same as PAK and chk the error might go off.

At our place we had a similar problem and got solved after the technical and commercial names were maintained same. and the ISO code correctly maintained,.

Regards

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I modify the parameters in EBP system an other system connected in EBP system have a problem for create PO.

I woul like to know what is a function called for do this control at the time of the reception goods ?