cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my QA enviroment, just made a copy, I am trying to run VL01N for a sales order that I created. I can do a PGI and get an document number. When I attmpt to go to VF04 to see the document i get a message stating "Update was terminated". The following is the information that is created when i receive the error:

Update was terminated

System ID.... R3Q

Client....... 600

User..... SPIKE

Transaction.. VL01N

Update key... 3AE4435B9F5941E592A16C2C4E01D9D2

Generated.... 10.03.2010, 14:53:14

Completed.... 10.03.2010, 14:53:15

Error info... 00 671: ABAP/4 processor: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

I have gone to VN01 and set the current number for the outbound delivery to a number much higher than need tbe to try to resolve the conflivt in a duplicate entry but this did not fix the issue. Please provide some help as to what I can do to correct this issue.

Thanks,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did another client copy and the issue no longer exist.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There seems to be some confusion here. Since you're able to do PGI, I'm assuming that outbound delivery has been successfully created, therefore changing number range for delivery will not help.

Second, if you run VF04 just to "see" something, there should be no updates performed. This termination occurs only when there is an attempt to create a new record in the database with a duplicate key.

As already correctly pointed out, there should be more information available in ST22. At least check what table is being updated before jumping to conclusions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please paste whole short dump from ST22 or provide link to text file with it.

Regards,

--

Przemysław