Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To open another navigator page

former_member497277
Participant
0 Kudos

hello!.

it is possible to push a button and a View opens in another navigator page that the present one??. And if it is possible, how do it??. I have not found any example. I´m working in webdynpro abap.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not be able to pass the context. Your second view will need its own context. What you can do is pass parameters through the URL that are required to construct a context in the second view with the same values. By the way there is a tutorial in SDN about this where the second application is triggered through the component interface view and the first application calculates the URL of the second application.

former_member497277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, thanks for you answher.

How I pass to he second application the node of the context of my present application, with the data to be displayed in the new view of the second application??.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to create another application. Within that application you can create the view that you want to navigate to. Now from the view where the button is there when the button is pressed you call the second application via the externalUrl method. The URL is the URL of the second application and can be retrieved because the application is a deployable object.

former_member497277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasan!

I have a alv in a View within a window, that is showed in a navigator in the screen, and I would like that that alv shows in another navigator when I push a button in the alv, like target = "_blank" in htmlb.

I have understood that navigation between windows is not possible. How could I to do it?

I must call to another application?.

Thanks in advance.

former_member497277
Participant
0 Kudos

but that would not be for navegate from a View to another one???.

In my case, it would be to navegate from a View of a window <b>to another View of another window</b>, so that it shows the page in another navigator, not in the same.

thanks.

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana

Do you want naviation between iView (applications)? Clarify.

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

In the first view add an outbound plug and on the click event of the button fire the plug (wdThis.fire.....). In the second view add an inbound plug and establish the link between the two plugs.

Srinivasan T

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use fire plugs.

Create outbound plugs in the first view,

inbound plug in the second view, and navigation link between the two. Then u can navigate to Second view

Regards,

Vijay