cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering cFolders Docs to DMS via Collaboration tab in cProjects 4.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to move documents between cFolders and DMS using the the "collaboration" tab in cProjects.

The steps I am following are as follows.

1. Created a link to a DMS document structure from "SAP DMS" tab in cProjects

2. Assigned a collaboration from the "collaborations" tab

3. Selected transfer documents.

4. Transfered the needed documents to a folder in DMS from cFolders

5. Clicked save documents button

6. When I check the doc structure from the SAP DMS tab I see the document but there is no document number or type.

7. When I select refresh the transfered document dissapears. I have also tried saving between steps to no avail.

I have done the needed configuration for object links and default doc types under "Integration with Other mySAP.com Components -->Collaboration Projects -->SAP DMS Integration --> Specify Default Document Types per cProjects System". Also I am able to transfer a document which is stored in cProjects documents tab. I am only having an issue when trying to transfer from cFolders.

I have seen several threads on this forum on similar issues but no clear solution. Appreciate any thoughts on this. Hope I have explained the issue clearly, but do let me know if any further information is needed from me.

Thanks,

Lashan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1465485

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lashan,

Did you try with T Code CFI01(ECC ) - Import Documents from cFolders?

If no then try you will get sucess

Regards

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Response Ravindra. I am aware of the transaction, but my requirement is to do this using cProjects.