cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To upload QM master data in system

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are in cut over face and analyzing method to upload master data.

I know that we can upload inspection plan in system with CWBQM and LSMW tool, but is these any other method to upload inspection plan in system?

Tom.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For master data's

1.BDC

2.LSMW

3.eCATT

4.QTP

These are more or less used as a tools to upload.

Best way is to use the customized BDC & LSMW for accurate data .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use LSMW very well for mass uploading the data. We have tried the same at our end without any issue.

For MIC / Q-Info Record / Material Master, you can user LSMW with recording.

For Inspection Plan, you can use standard object. The only point to be taken care here is that you will have to create 3 different files - Header Data, Operation Data & Inspection Characteristics Data. All 3 files should contain the Group / Group Counter data for the each individual plan.

Regards,

Prashant Kolhatkar

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for reply.

Now we have inspection plan ready in SAP system, in inspection plan we have DMR rule @ MIC level. for couple of MIC we have already assigned DMR rule at time of IP implementation and rest we have not assigned b'se we were not know that time.

Now business has given list of inspection plan -> operation -> MIC where we need to assign rule Z1. So challenge is to find best method to assign DMR rule to multiple MIC in inspection plan.

Could you help?

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Still question open, how to assign DMR rule to multiple MIC in inspection plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For MIC ,Q inforecord always LSMW is better option to upload .

For inspection plan I have used BDC programm which was work fine no issue.

Regards

SANIL

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

You can use BAPI BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE for this purpose. You have to map the required fields with the help of your ABAP programmer. Another way to go for BDC. But I recommend BAPI as better option. I tried once by standard program i.e. RCPTRA01 but could not succeed. That also you may try.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao