cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules based ATP to Consider Checking Horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I am a novice to GATP functionality. I have one scenario tried to work on it and Standard SAP system doesn't seem to work this way.

Rules based ATP for location Determination is used for order confirmation.

Loc A Mat 1 500 Pcs

Loc B Mat 1 200 Pcs

Rule 1 LocA --> Loc B

Order comes in for Mat 1 at location A for 1000 Pcs and confirmation was given for 700 Pcs out of which 200 Pcs will be sourced from Loc B. I'm trying to confirm remaining 300 at the end of Checking horizon as per Customer requirement. Please suggest a way to acheive this.

Regards,

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

Have you got any solution for that ...

Are SD orders are getiing confirmed at the end of checking horizon in RBATP at alternative location .. if RDD is within the checking horizon

Best regards

vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

checking horizon is not considered in rule based availability check.

also please elaborate the scenario, rest 300 is nowhere available or it is getting procured in second location?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rest of 300 are not available anywhere, but we want to give confirmation based on Checking horizon for remaining requirement of 300. What are the possibilities to consider checking horizon in Rules based ATP??

I have seen Consumption limit in Calculation profiles, that doesn't seem to help either, please provide some more info.

Regards,

Priyanka

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

RBATP does consider checking horizon also. You need to check your master data-product master also.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your reply, please elaborate a bit more in this direction as of now I was trying to do this with access sequence & condition types. But this doesn't help either.

Please update me what field in Product master should be considered and what corrosponding settings required to perform RBATP.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Priyanka

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will start from ECC, Material master MRP3 view MARC-WZEIT Total replenishment lead time (in workdays).

In APO , SPRO--GATP-Maintain check control - make sure that ATP group and business event example 01 and A should have "consider Checking horizon" .

RLT from R3 will become Checking horizon in product master in APO. In APO product master ATP tab CHKHOR is the field name.

Make sure that in the rules -- calculation profile -allowed delay is not maintained or should not be less than RLT /Checking horizon.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your reply on this question, I do understand that Checking Horizon will be used in this scenario. But if I'll use checking horizon this way than I'll not be able to trigger location determination. I need to confirm the remaining requirement at the end of checking horizon if in case I cannot source it from alternate location.

Looking forward for some reply from your end.

Regards,

Priyanka

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use checking horizon then you can confirm the remaining requirement at the end of checking horizon if in case you cannot source it from alternate location. If system does not find stock at alternate location it will confirm you at the end of the horizon at primary location.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma