cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results recording screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts,

Is it possible to create new field (Column) in the results recording screen.

My scenario is, when we are inspecting a product we will get 2results ( if we test 1product by the time we will get 2 attribute results), for that 2 results we are try to interface into SAP. is it possible to get both the results against 1MIC.

can any one please advice me.

Thanks,

krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello krish,

Is it possible for you to elaborate your requirement with small example?

What I have understood is there are 2 outcomes of inspection. Whether one of them is qualitative and another is quantitative?

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is for the same MIC, you can set the characteristic for individual resutls recording, with a scope of "smaller scope" and a sampling procduere fo FIXED-2. The system will expect you to record two results, but will allow you to close the characteristic with only one result recorded if you choose. If you get the second result, you can record it and the average value will be shown in the UD and copied to the batch record if you use batch management.

You can include the same characteristic twice in an inspection plan if you want. But only the second result will be copied to the batch record.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think 2 different result record in same MIC can be possible.

but why dont you create 2 different MIC for 2 different result in cosecutive line item in inspection plan.

In process industry their is 1 test we call it has HPLC its a instrument where we record different result in same test.for ex--assay,impurity,critical impurity ,So in this case we create different MIC for this reault record.

So like this you can do it

Regards

SANIL