cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial delivery per item in sales order and ATP - schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've problem regarding ATP- schedule lines and partial delivery flag.

In sales order there is flag Partial delivery per item B / 1 . That means create only one delivery even with quant 0. That comes from customer master or customer info-record and it is OK.

Please look at next example.

Customer requires:

10 PCS of materail A on date X. Only 5 PCS are available on date X.

10 PCS of material B on date X 0 PCS are available on date X, 10 PCS are available on date Y.

So if we create outbound delivery on date X it will contain only 5 PCS of material A. No successive deliveries will be created for material A because of the flag B/1. That item is closed.

Problem is with material B.

The sales order will be open because of material B and on date Y we can easily create another delivery with 10 PCS of mat B.

That is wrong. Agreement with customer is only one delivery for ALL items in sales order. If we create delivery on date X it should contain only materials which are available on date X and sales order should close.

Do you know how to fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning.

I desactivate ATP in sales order. When atp check in delivery, zero appear, the sales item concluyed. ATP in delivery apllies to only one day.

I hope this help you.

JRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the setting in the customer master > Sales Area data :

Partial delivery per Item = B and Max no. of partial deliveries allowed = ZERO.

With this setting of B/0, after one delivery, the order items will be closed which ever are partially delivered and not delivered.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai but it doesn't work.

Item A is partially delivered and item is closed in sales order. Item B is still open in order and it waits availibilty date and on that date it will be shown in VL10H (delivery monitor for sales orders).

If I could only bring 0 quantity of item B in outbond delivery that would be OK. Then B/0 would work.

All items in sales order have to come in outbond delivery. If some of them are not available then B/0 would close the item in sales order.

Viktor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your inputs. One approach might be to apply reason for rejection to the line items which are not delivered at all. You might look at developing a z program to get this done.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

You can try this. In the Item Category configuration , there is a field called completion rule. You set this to "item is complete at the first reference". So item get closed. To make this work , copy control should have update doc flow ticked. But This completion rule is at the item category level and may effect the other orders with the same item category. Otherwise , you can create a new item cat group and determine a new item category for this particular material (or) a sales order and item cat group combination to determine item category and set this field. But this completion rule is used in case of quotations and Contracts. Or as suggested above reject the material(Use "userexit_save_document_prepare to achieve this which helps you to check whether the material is available on that particular requested date , if not reject the item when saving the order). Kindly please let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

That is good idea but because of ATP item B never gets referenced od date X ( together with item A).

First reference for ite B is on date Y and then is too late.

ATP is the problem here. Schedule lines for item A is on date X and for item B is on date Y.

Do you know how to get both items in outbond delivery on date X. In that case item A will have quantity, item B will have 0?

Then completion rule B/0 wil close order or your idea with references.

Viktor

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor,

You can try this. Try "USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP " and If the schedule lines are confirmed today , then keep it like that or just create no schedule lines. and in "USEREXIT_save_document_prepare" put an error message when there aren't any schedule lines, prompt user to reject the item. Both the userexits are in include "MV45AFZZ"/ Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Mar 12, 2010 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've think you didn't understand my requirement. I allways get schedule lines but they are confirmed on different dates.

Example in same sales order we have:

Schedule line for item A:

DATE X confirmed quantity 10

Schedule line for an item B.

DATE X confirmed quanitity 0 (zeroe)

DATE Y confirmed quantity 10.

I would like to create outbond delivery on date X with:

item A quantity 10

item B quantity 0.

And if that hapens than B/0 rule will work or reference customzing that you suggested before. So order will be closed because all items are processed or referenced once.

Do you know how to do that?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option is , in the delivery item category for the field "Check quantity Zero" , please check what value is mainatined. Try with blank or A.

But if the schedule line is not confirmed for the date X, the item will not be pulled in delivery. You will have to manually add the item in the delivery and process. That will be a pain.

The other option is to have a z back order program, to execute on daily batch process and check for open orders / if the sales order line item has B/0, select those order lines and apply reason for rejection to all open items.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm still trying to find the solution.

Maybe I have to rephrase the question.

ATP gives me schedule line confirmed quantity 0 for DATE A. That is OK (because there is no available stock).

So, I would like to create delivery on date A with quantity 0 but then I get message:

"There are no schedule lines due for the given order item up to the date chosen."

I would like to get quantitiy 0 in delivery. Then Rule B/0 would work.

In 0VLP I have checked to allow quantity '0'.

Regards