SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display only field in CAA2 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to disable a checkbox of CAA2 transaction using CAWM tool, can you please give me an idea of how to achieve this, I will appreciate your help, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Norman:

For that purpose, you can navigate via IMG to the Contract Account Field selection activity (FI > CA > Basic Functions > Cont Acct > Field Mods > Configure Field Attributes ) Within that activity, you can define how to handle fields for each activity type or for each account type.

CAWM is more useful for developing new fields/screens and other custom checks within the contract account transactions. Search the service marketplace and other forums using seach term BDT for more info on those types of changes.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Norman:

For that purpose, you can navigate via IMG to the Contract Account Field selection activity (FI > CA > Basic Functions > Cont Acct > Field Mods > Configure Field Attributes ) Within that activity, you can define how to handle fields for each activity type or for each account type.

CAWM is more useful for developing new fields/screens and other custom checks within the contract account transactions. Search the service marketplace and other forums using seach term BDT for more info on those types of changes.

regards,

bill.