cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax exemption on VAT using Tax exemption license in Customer Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know if anybody worked on giving Tax exemption on VAT using Tax exemption license in Customer Master Data with valid from and valid to dates.

SAP says one has to use condition type with 'condition category=M' for such tax exemptions.

Hence it demands to create a new condition type without touching VAT condition type (ZVAT in my case). Because this affects other countries also.

Hence request you to share your ideas how this can be controlled in Pricing procedure.

Note: I am not working for India client. No CIN

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding the issue that you nedd tax exempt for particular customer

1.Kindly create the tax clasification with descrption exempt and maintain the same against the country and condition type

2.Then maintain the tax rate in the condition reecords on the key combination as below in t code VK11 for the cond type ZVAT

Region of dlv.plant

Region

TaxClass1-Cust.

Tax class. material

Release status

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damu,

I want tax exemption only for some customers who has tax exemption license. Tax exemption license is valid for certain period. So in pricing it should take into consideration this validity periods maintained in CMD.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do as suggested by me of creating tax classification and then the validity period is mentioned incondition records for the same

REgards

Damu