Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J_2IRG1BAL UPDATED WITH ZERO QTYS AFTER J1I5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CIN Experts,

We have done the transactions as below

1. Opening balances uploaded with 561 movement type.

2. RG1 Extraction through J1I5.

3. J2i5, J2I6

4. In RG1 we found that no opening balances/closing balances are displaying.

5. Then we updated j_2iRGBal table with zero qtys.(because we have already extracted with 561 movement type transactions in J1I5)

6. But still we are not getting opening/closing balances in RG1.

Please let us know how can we get the opening/closing balances in RG1.

Can we reverse the J1i5 extraction what we have done earlier?

Regards,

Rajeswari

Edited by: rajeswari susarla on Mar 10, 2010 2:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check the belwo link

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for the immediate reply. We have not done J_2RG1Bal updation before J1I5. That was the mistake. Now we want to know how to solve this issue. If we can reverse the J1i5, and reextract J1i5 then we can get the opening/closing balances in RG1. Please let us know how can we reverse J1I5 extractions

REgards,

rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge It is not possible to reverse the entry once extracted in J1I5.

check the below

1.Delete the entry from the table J_1IRG1.

2.Then do again J1I5 and then extract in J2I5 and check effect in J2I6.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply. In test client I have deleted entries in J_1IRG1 and reextracted J1I5, Now I am gettting RG1 correctly. But to do the same in production server Client is asking is there any further/other problems arise by deleting the table entries and redo the exctraction. Can we say confidently that entries can be deleted from table?

Is it the only way or can we do like this- if we update the J_2IRG1BAL table with closing stock of feb and exctract in the march end , from march Ist we can get the opeing/closing stocks in RG1?

Please advise us .

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. We deleted all the entries in J_1iRG1 and redone j1i5, j2i5, j2i6. Problem got solved.

Regards,

Rajeswari

Answers (0)