cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Product in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eperts,

We are trying to delete discontinued product from APO but before going further we need to delete transactional data of those products.

We have lots of purchase requistions of these product in past say 2008-2009. Those I want to delete first. I have tried RLCDEL transaction to delete the purchanse requisition but it is not showing in live cache. But when I was trying to check whether these are there in live cache or not throught RRP4 transaction then I saw purchanse requistion are there in the live cache.

Actually we have lot of products/location combination which I want delete in APO, So I am finding any feasible method to do this activity.

Can anyone help me out to finding a proper way?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe your orders were created by a PP/DS?

If so, you should delete them with report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER, called through SE38.

Luiz Giani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs

We have created PR in SNP not through PP/DS.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujay,

For deletion of products/location combination. You need to run transaction wuf to identify dependencies where they exist and delete the dependent objects accordingly. Note 571031 has a comprehensive list of info regarding handling deletion of Product master or location.

Regards,

Ade