cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Certification Exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am all set to give my certification on 20th march 2010. I want to know the ABP Certification Exam Pattern and minimum marks to obtain a certificate.I have certain query,

moreover, the question will show how many answer are correct (for multiple choice question)?

Regards,

Kapil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zub,

You are saying this for certification in india. As per my knowledge pass % is 55 and it is not written how many answer are correct.Also till yet my location is final but i don't know the venue . Is it like that we can get the venue before 4 day of exam.

Regards,

Kapil.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kapil,

Yes, I am talking about the certification in India.

The passing was 52% for ABAP a month ago. I'm sure of it. FYI... it is different for all modules - technical / functional. So don't compare it with FI.. For FI it is 55%.

It is written how many options are right.

Irrespective of your venue, your ATC has to give you details of the exam pattern, percentage, and all other FAQs you have related to it. Its their job. Call them. Ask them.

ATB !!

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Zub,

I am confirmed that pass % is 55 NOT 52% . also , it is given in multiple choice question that how many answer are correct.

one more query , suppose i have attempted the question and move ahead to next question . IS i be able to go back to prwevious question.

Regards,

kapil.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We both are talking of two different certification exams then.

And yes, you can go back to any question any time of the exam.

atb

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..!!!

Are u talking about ctaw12_04(ABAP). I am preparing for ctaw12_04 and have to give exam in july. Please help me out how should I prepare and what is the pattern of questions, are they tricky one or of straight type questions?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil

The pass %age is 52

Yes, you will be given against every question how many options are corect.

Please contact your Authorised Training center for more exam related info. If you've registered for exam, they are obliged to give you all info.

All the best!!

Rgds,

Zub