cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on MM-SUS configuration for classic scenario.

We are able to test the entire SUS scenario from shopping cart creation to invoice creation.

However currently supplier is creating invoice based on the ASN and not on the basis of GR created in our backend. Is there any way by which Supplier can create the invoice based on GR response and not ASN?

Thanks

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

The ASN document is created in SUS and it is then replicated to MM creating the GR.

The GR document is not present in SUS.

Hence there is no way the supplier can create Invoice based on GR.

BTW why do you want to change the std . Process?

What business need is there?

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar ,

Thanks for ur response.

Yes I referred the standard flows and it says that we can create Invoice based on ASN & PO.

Do u have any idea as to how to create an invoice based on PO? I am able to create invoice based on ASN , but not through PO.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

We can Post Confirmation for PO in EBP-SUS Scenario.

I don't think confirmation is a std. feature in SUS-MM scenario.

Pls. check with SAP

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

You can configure RPODDELVRY batch job in ECC and send GR updates to SUS. You may have to modify ASN BSP to turn off the Invoice button.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1026638 - GR Output Integration with MM-SUS Scenario for R/3 <= 47-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

I am running the RPODDELVRY batch job in ECC but unable to send GR updates to SUS as my IDOC is not flowing out of the ECC system. I get the following error : "Entry in outbound table not found".

What extra messages do I need to maintain in WE-20 ? I have already maintained message type : STPPOD with basic type DELVRY03 & process code OPOD.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Mar 16, 2010 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu..

We are using R/3 version > 4.7.

Any settings that we need to maintain?. Could you shed some light on MN-25 settings in ERP?

Thanks

NIkhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

I do not believe you need process code on STPPOD definition in WE20 outbound parameter.

Also, make sure the STPPOD is defined for the XI system.

When you run RPODDELVRY, make sure you run once for each PO type. It does not work if you select multiple PO types.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In all the probability, the Partner profiles need to be rechecked in the WE20.

You can also try checking the option in the RPODDELVRY as it will not work if the Grs are not synced for a considerable tiem.

Regards,

Nagarajan