cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document saved(no automatic clearing) during VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I cancelled an invoice document through VF11. Cancellation invoice was also created, but when i save this, i get the message

"Document xxxxxxxxx saved(no automatic clearing)".

Note:Invoice is of zero value.

This doesnt financially affect but i want to know why this message appears in green while saving. its not normal.

I have already searched the forums. but doesnt help relating to this. its either related to value invoices or other issues to cancellation.

Hence seeking ur replies.

Thanks

Pre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ajit i agree with you. *But do we get the same message when we cancel any zero value invoice in SAP?*Thats what my doubt is whether this is normal.

Also i do not have an IDES system to test this also. so wanted to confirm with you experts.

Thanks

pre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pre,

It is normal. I just have tested in sandbox system with a zero invoiced item. which is a free sample item. System gives the following material after I cancelled & saved.

XXXXXX saved (no automatic clearing)

Regards,

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

This error occurs when the original invoice A that has been cancelled has its accounting "cleared".

By cancelling the Invoice A with new cancelled invoice as B, system does not automatically reverse the accounting entries.

You need to get the accounting reversed manually for which the payment is already recieved.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all the Zero Value Billing documents we will get the Same Message

You check your self for the Billing document for which you doing Cancellation, You wont see the ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT for the Reference document even.

Thanks,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Your Invoice value was zero so that is why it is showing this message as while u have saved Billing document

it was also not posted to accounting.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH